Annual General Meeting September 9th at 7:30pm
The Annual General Meeting of the Mycological Society of Toronto will be held this year on Wednesday, September 9th at 7:30pm.
At the Annual Meeting the financial statements from the previous year are reviewed, resolutions for the upcoming year are decided, and MST members elect the incoming Board of Directors.
Under normal circumstances the MST's Annual Meeting is held in April. However, we have been granted an extension by Corporations Canada under the Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act (decision no. D-158/20) to delay this year's AGM to find a safe way to bring everyone together while minimizing the chances of exposing anyone to Covid-19.
We have a fantastic AGM planned for you!
- Easy to access with lots of tech support from a company that we have hired to produce our meeting
- No shirt or shoes required
- Fabulous prizes and games (trivia, mushroom photo ID contest and a door prize of one (1) fifty dollar ($50) Amazon gift card
- Participate in the board election
- Efficient – we are going to keep the meeting around 45 minutes, so have your whole evening free afterwards!
Remember, this is *your* MST. All members have a voice and a vote - so if you have an interest in shaping the activities and the future direction of the MST, please attend! We're looking forward to seeing as many members, old and new, as possible at this year's Annual Meeting.
How to Join
Important: You can just call in to listen to the meeting, but you would not be able to vote, which will be done by poll. Please remember that there is 1 vote per family membership. Feel free to have the other members of your family join the meeting if they don’t want to gather around one device, but please designate 1 person to participate in the vote.
Canadian Webinar Solutions will be our tech support for this meeting.
If you are having trouble joining, please contact them directly at:
- President’s Address
- Trivia Question 1
- Financial statement & audit committee report, membership fees for 2020 – 2021. To review this information before the meeting, please visit https://www.myctor.org/financials-2020
- Trivia Question 2
- Preamble & Procedure - Polls
- Review of election slate
- Open nominations from the floor
- Mushroom ID E-mail Contest Winners with Kathy Vatcher
- Door Prize
- Q & A
Games & Prizes
- Trivia - Be the first to call 1 (416) 649-8918 with the correct answer to win a prize!
- Door prize – a $50 Amazon Gift Card will be given to a random participant at the end of the session; you must be online in the meeting to win
We hope to “see” you there!