2021 Cain Foray Registration Open
The first block of tickets to the 2021 Cain Foray have all been sold in the first 4 hours. The MST thanks our members for the unprecedented demand this year. Please watch this page and your email for the second block of tickets to go on sale in mid-August.
Friday September 17th to Sunday September 19th
Lumina Resort Muskoka
Please join us at this year's Cain Foray, our annual weekend of mushrooming in the wilderness!
The Cain is a weekend of finding, learning, friendship and fun. Rain or shine, the camaraderie is always enjoyable. Our resident group of mycologists and special guests will offer you fascinating insights into the intriguing world of mushrooms.
This year's Cain Foray is from September 17th - 19th at the Lumina Resort in Muskoka.
The Cain Foray weekend includes:
- BBQ reception on Friday evening
- Keynote speaker or workshop
- Guided forays on Saturday and on Sunday morning
- Informative talks on mushrooms
- Beach bonfire on Saturday evening
- A fantastic mushroom cookup and pot-luck lunch on Sunday
- Dinner on Friday, all meals on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday
- 2 nights resort-style accommodation, and use of the resort's amenities
Experts are on hand all weekend to discuss and identify your mushroom finds!
More details and online registration are available at https://www.myctor.org/cain.