The Mycelium is the newsletter of the Mycological Society of Toronto. Mycelium keeps members informed about club meetings, forays and other events, and includes articles, recipes and information on international mycological activities.
The newsletter is published in January, April, July and October. Submissions from members and the public are welcomed! Please contact the editor with your submission.
Volume 46, No. 3 (July — December 2020)
Highlights of this issue of Mycelium include:
- The Mistaken Mushroom by Mark Vonnegut
- Penicillium rubens Genome by Scientific Reports
- Fungal Diversity Survey by LIMS
- Psychedelic mushroom updates by Various
- Glazed shiitake mushrooms recipe by David Tanis NYT
Download the current issue of Mycelium in PDF format.